These are great for anybody who wants pancakes without the guilt, they’re both gluten free and dairy free. And oh so delicious.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Baking powder (optional.. but it makes them a little fluffier, more like traditional American pancakes)
- Blitz together the eggs and banana in a blender (you can also mash the banana well, and add whisked in eggs if you don’t have a blender)
- Add half a teaspoon of baking powder if you wish
- Pre-heat a frying pan, and grease with a cooking oil/ or spray
- Cool the pancakes for about 30 seconds each side (the first one’s probably going to be a bit of a flop.. but don’t worry!)
- Serve with fresh fruit, honey or maple syrup. Whatever you fancy really. You can really jazz these pancakes up by adding blueberrys or chocolate chips (or cocoa nibs) during cooking… or even some nut butter to the blended mix. Go wild! Weekend breakfasts will never be the same again!